Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Day Went WRONG (Unusual DAY)


It was an unusual start to the week & so was today. Woke up unusually a little (Very Little... maybe 5min) early, took bath got ready to be off to office…

As soon as I went to office… took some impt printouts and was off to some important appointments… First was not at all so impt to me but had to go there... Was there for about one hour and den 2nd appointment and was very important….

Usually I forget a lot of things and have lost many impt things in the past( I mean in India) but here have started to be a little cautious as I’m not in my homeland & also most of the things which are important here do not belong to me or partially( time being) belong to me… And since things do not belong to you a slightly more careful approach is needed in protecting things….

Now unusual incidents started happening...


But as usual I forget to be careful... Two hours into my office time was ok ok type... Then suddenly I lost my CAR key (I mean company’s car) in a very small area (Between visitor’s room & ID section in a Petrochemical plant)... Searched for abt 30min den registered a complaint at the security… And called up my colleague to pick me up by using others mobile as I had kept my mobile inside the carL

Also my house keys were inside the car….


Day folded into many small n unusual incidents as usual hereJ

Made duplicate keys of the house and walked all the way to home from office… Was literally tired with no breakfast and also lunch… Was very much hungry as well as angry with myself...

Reached home got slightly refreshed and then went out to eat something heavy as usual here…. Most of the times non veg... Was in a mood to eat very heavy... Planned to eat Fried Chicken... Went all the way to SFC (Saudi Fried Chicken) which was at some distance from home... Went there saw a queue which was long... And took my position and my hand went towards my pocket… And guess what... I forgot to bring my wallet…

Came back home, dejected, frustrated at myself and thought for some time… Y not write about this in my blog…

This was the only light at the end of the tunnel I saw today. I’m off again to SFC now but with my WALLET in my pocket..

Yeh hai aaj ki USUALLY UNUSUAL kahani…

4 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the story but not the usage of words - usual unusual...
    Key mil gaya aaj so all's well that ends well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey your story was a recap of one old Malgudi Days TV serial.....
    This was not supposed to have happened but there was an error in the Program of the day written by nature.....
    So nature realised the error late and to bring it back to track.....during this time you had to face some depression....
    So anyhow the climax is happy ending....
    It happens....!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally got the key.... I can write one more funny story on how i got it back & wat were the different circumstance i was put into in

    ReplyDelete