Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sweet 16:)

Congrats to the great Fed Express on becoming 16 again in life which is impossible for anybody.. but miracles do happen in life sumtimes...

Fed says a few words about his performance today during award ceremony

"I'm over the moon at winning again. I think I played some of my best tennis again of my life these last two weeks, So this obviously a very special moment sharing this with you guys. You get the best out of me."


In near future you'll never be sweet 16 again in life.. Which is a good sign:)

3 comments:

  1. I thought you were talking about fedex....the international courier company!...Roger's a better name for this guy or maybe jus "brilliance"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U knw.. the truth is the courier company is named after him:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought sweet 16 was all about a boy who was Determined to have a normal family life once his brother gets out of prison, a Scottish teenager from a tough background sets out to raise the money for a home.

    Sorry the name of the movie itself is Sweet 16....
    where the boy spent his 16 th age in prison...... :)

    ReplyDelete