Friday, February 5, 2010

Kothu Parotta

It's been almost one year since i had KOTHU PAROTTA after i left india.Kothu Parotta (literally, minced parotta), is a delicacy popular in Tamil Nadu.

One of the very famous road side food available only in small road side shops not in any big restaurants is Kothu Parotta. Its a favourite of many tamilians.

The ingredients are thrown on a hot cast iron griddle lubricated with oil. These are minced and mixed by repeated pounding using a heavy iron spatula, the sound of the which can be heard for a long distance......


I had this Parota here... Its tasty.. Try maadi... Try pannango:)




3 comments:

  1. I have something to add ....
    Kothu parota is not limited to roadside vendors but its is as well available in high end restaurants as well.....
    So all rich, famous and successfull guys/gals can have their share of kothu parota in lavish hotels.....
    I am not being in favour of high class society but I would like to make sure that every human being gets his share of Kotu Parota.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only rich guys like u can guide me abt the so called high end restaurants:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought my jokes were bad.....

    Hahahaha
    Heheheheheeeeee

    ReplyDelete