Saturday, February 13, 2010

Being Lonely




Being Alone, is sometimes too good
Sometimes its like a thorn in ur back
Time flies away sometimes
Sometimes it doesn't move an inch...

I am a lonely soul wandering
No other soul as my companion
Standing alone in an empty field
Sometimes its crowded but still feel lonely....

Wake up each day being lonely..
Sometimes a lonely tear falls down
And sometimes a smile trickles up
Feels like walking a FOREVER lonely road..

End of it.. I'm happy being lonely:)

3 comments:

  1. Good Try,

    It started with a mild melancholy and ended on a happy mood.

    But I liked the First 3 stanzas.

    It would have been better without the Last line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danke

    Last line is icing on the cake:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somebody save me from this..........
    Lonelyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

    I am telling all you people

    Reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

    I invite all you people

    Cordiallyyyyyyyyyyyy

    To free me from this

    Holyyyyyyyyyyyyy Place

    I hope your all

    Trulyyyyyyyyyy
    .................
    ..............

    ...........
    ........

    ReplyDelete